Jaclyn Zepernick, President & CEO
Jaclyn Zepernick, President & CEO of Executive Enterprise, has been named “Top Female Entrepreneur of the Year” for 2017 by the International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP). She is being recognized for her outstanding leadership and commitment to her industry.
While inclusion with the International Association of Top Professionals is an honor in itself, only a few members in each discipline are chosen for this distinction. These special honorees are selected based on their professional accomplishments, academic achievements, leadership abilities, longevity in the field, other affiliations and contributions to their communities. All honorees are invited to attend the IAOTP’s annual award gala at the end of this year for a night to celebrate their achievements.
Despite being only 28 years old, Jaclyn has already owned and launched over five companies and has travelled all over the world. In this short amount of time, Jaclyn has proven herself as an accomplished professional and expert of entrepreneurship. As a dynamic, results-driven leader, she has demonstrated success in landing major clients within the past three years such as Costco, Sam’s Club, and Verizon. Her office in Massapequa, Long Island has consistently been the #1 Vendor in the NY for Telecommunication sales for three years straight. She has driven multimillion-dollar profitable growth of premium products, and has provided visionary leadership in not only her businesses but also as a female mentor and role model. Her former experience includes Event Planning, Acting, Business Development, Investment Banking, Personal Training and Marketing. There is nothing this thriving woman cannot achieve!
Executive Enterprise is a full-service consulting firm dedicated to all around growth. Jaclyn is most passionate about leading by example for her team and doing whatever is necessary to hit goals for her clients. Compared to more traditional consulting channels, Executive Enterprise uses organic methods of both recruiting and employee training to deliver measurable results faster with an excellent return on initial investments. Jaclyn has earned the trust of her clients with her strong ability exceed expectations which has resulted in the impressive portfolio of globally branded clients.
Her key responsibility as President & CEO is to oversee and manage all business operations. Jaclyn’s main expertise is driving quality sales based on emotional intelligence and using a psychological approach while training. Her other recognized skillsets include leadership development, public speaking, social media, brand development, strategic negotiation, creating corporate structures, product launch strategies, advertising and creating cohesive campaigns to promote and bring new business to her clients.
Jaclyn received her Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Wellness Studies from Farmingdale State University of NY in 2007, and has completed graduate studies from LIU Post in Psychology. She has been recognized worldwide for her outstanding leadership and commitment to the profession. She has been nominated for several awards locally and nationally. In 2016, her company won “Business of the Week” for Vision Findr.com and for 2017 named Top Female Entrepreneur of the Year by the International Association of Top Professionals. Jaclyn finds numerous ways to give back to her community and is sought after to speak publically. She is heavily involved with the major New York Universities as a internship advisor and keynote speaker. Her most recent topics were Ethics, Entrepreneurship and Law of Attraction. In 2016, she was recognized in Newsday and by local radio stations for having one of Long Islands Top Internship Programs.
In terms of volunteering for a cause, she has been a mentor with the Boys & Girls Club, the Girl Scouts of the USA, and Athleta. She has also helped with fundraisers for the Peanut Gala, Long Island Cares and Special Olympics and has been Volunteer Director of the MS Society.
Looking back, Jaclyn attributes her success to her love for learning, her competitive approach to winning, always treating others with respect and staying passionate by enjoying herself wherever she goes. Her future goals are to inspire as many people as possible to get what they want out of life and to build Executive Enterprise into a global brand.
- CEO – Executive Enterprise NY – New York Based Consulting Firm. Driving Sales & Developing sales strategies for major clients.
- Agency Manager – POSH-ABILITY – High End Clientele Event Staffing.
Jan 2009-Dec 2010
- Sales Executive – Laidlaw & Company UK Ltd – Daily client interactions, recruiting, sales & trading.
Nov 2006-Nov 2009
- Personal Trainer and Marketing Director – National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) – Trained individuals on a one-on-one basis who we’re training for the military or just wanted to get in top physical shape. I created all marketing tools and developed a direct marketing campaign to promote and bring on new clients to new locations across the country. Managed 3+ locations.
Nov 2009-Nov 2011
Licenses & Certifications
- Public Speaking – New York University
- Verizon Corporate Trainer Certification – Verizon
- Fundraiser – ASPCA.
- Fundraiser – Long Island Cares Inc. – The Harry Chapin Food Bank – We host food drives twice a year.
- Donations – NYC Department of Information Technology & Telecommunications.
- Volunteer Director – MS Society – Annual Events.
- Attend Peanut Gala – Food Allergy Research & Education – The PEANUT Gala held in New York to help raise funds to go to FARE with auctions and donations.
- Attend Summer Social – Special Olympics New York – Raised awareness and donations to help fundraise for Special Olympics New York.
- Participated in Donation of Sales – Athleta – Participated in “Exhale to Inhale”
- Public Speaking – Boys & Girls Club of Manhattan.
- Public Speaker – Girl Scouts of the USA.
- “Jackie is an unbelievable manager when it comes to leadership. She will always make sure her team is readily prepared on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.” – Francesca I.
- “Jackie is very open minded to hear any new ideas; I’ve learned so much about how to run a business and what it truly means to be an entrepreneur from Jaclyn.” – Sophia C.
- “A dedicated leader who his heavily invested in her work. She is personable, funny and a positive influence on everyone she associates with. She values trust and welcomes questions.” – Christopher V.
- “Jaclyn Zepernick is one of the most influential and driven individuals that I have met. Her drive is to always improve on herself and her business. Her method for doing so is what I love most. She looks to teach, train and develop others and by doing so she improves herself!” – Tom D.
- “Jaclyn Zepernick is an outstanding leader, mentor and coach. She has both the necessary skill sets and undying motivation necessary to accomplish any task that she sets forth to complete. Her personality, knowledge, competitiveness, willingness to succeed, and most importantly, sarcasm, radiates through her business.” – Arin F.
- “Jaclyn is a very focused, motivating business partner, I enjoy working with an individual who knows how to get a task accomplished with meticulous detail.” – Benjamin S.
2017 Female Entrepreneur of the Year – International Association of Top Professionals
Presidents Club Award – Nov 2014